Performance optimization is a special topic with AEM, because it’s often obvious what’s possible and what you as a developer of an AEM-based application can do.
So besides the fact, that there are probably many areas in the product, which we can improve, there’s also a lot of ways to make better use of the already existing approaches and APIs in the product. And of course there are a lot of best practices out there.
This series does not target a specific AEM version, but of course: the younger the more chances that an improvement I document is already part of the prodcut (or a specific API is available). Personally I am working with AEM as a Cloud Service, and applying these learnings there.
- AEM micro optimizations – the overview: start here
- AEM micro optimizations — part 1 examples of such optimizations and the improvements you can achieve with them
- AEM micro optimizations — part 2 batch operations in AEM
- AEM micro optimizations — part 3 optimizing save operations
- AEM micro optimizations — part 4 define allowed templates
- Sling Models performance — tune the instantation of Sling Models
(Photo by ThisisEngineering RAEng on Unsplash)
You must be logged in to post a comment.